Other Games 18/19

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Looking bleak for Southampton now, 4 games to play and can't win a game for toffee.

Aye, looking very bleak for them now.  I wish I backed them to go down a month or so ago when they were 4/1 to go down.

7 hours ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'd like for Southampton to be relegated as they have some talented players and I'd love for us to be one of the vultures to take advantage of that, especially James Ward-Prowse and Ryan Bertrand.

There'll be a kettle of vultures in that stack. I can't think of a Premier League club that wouldn't fancy one or two of Southampton's players.

fun fact; a kettle of vultures is the term for when a group of vultures is in flight, a committee is when they're on the ground and a wake of vultures is for when they're feeding.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Like “ a bravado of Daves” ? 

Indeed, or an "obsession of Essembees", a "Contrary of CTs", or a "Nazi of Rayvins"

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Fish said:

There'll be a kettle of vultures in that stack. I can't think of a Premier League club that wouldn't fancy one or two of Southampton's players.

fun fact; a kettle of vultures is the term for when a group of vultures is in flight, a committee is when they're on the ground and a wake of vultures is for when they're feeding.

unsubscribe

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

:lol:

You bitch.

I was torn between you and a "Buzzkill of J69s", a "Gloom of Troopers", an "Avicide of Rentons"...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I was torn between you and a "Buzzkill of J69s", a "Gloom of Troopers", an "Avicide of Rentons"...

:lol:

And it finishes 2-2. Pardew being shown up more every week with these results.

Since he left they've now picked up 5 points in 3 games, drawing with Liverpool and beating man u at old trafford :lol:

59 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Not surprised West Brom are going down if they're utilising Chris Brunt, a bloke with no right foot, on the right side of a midfield two and asking him to be a deep-lying playmaker. There's about 4 bad decisions in there.

More inspirational man management from me. Could have done without them gaining a morale boosting point after trailing but I'm sure we'll keep them quiet next week. 

• Haha 1