Other Games 18/19

The knockout stages of this seasons champions league have seen the art of defending seemingly abolished. Great to watch in a way but fuck me Liverpool we’re as bad tonight as Roma were in the first leg.

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

Arsene out with a whimper.

Arsene says he's "very sad"  

Lets see how sad the Arsenal fans get when they go years without winning a cup, instead of months.

12 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Welbeck is shite like

I always quite liked him but after the last lot of injuries I think he might be finished.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Darren Moore at West Brom perfectly illustrating what a complete fraud Pardew is.

:lol:  I'd love to see them get out of it now to really show him up.  

Matt Le Tissier: "You've got to ask what was going on at West Brom before Moore got the job."

I watched Soccer Saturday the weekend after Pardew was sacked, and they unanimously said he never had a chance because the players had already given up...

1 minute ago, rogerbarton said:

"You've got to ask what was going on at West Brom before Moore got the job."

Aye, it's a fucking mystery.

9 minutes ago, NJS said:

Loving the way they're blaming the West brom players on sky without any mention of the fraud. 

Why the hell do they do that ?  every football fan in the land know it's because of pardew