Other Games 18/19

7 minutes ago, strawb said:

And Hudson odoi just scored haha

It was barkley <_<

Sancho is on the bench, are the squads only 20 for these? 

Bound to happen mate, whenever I’m watching a match with mates and I slag someone off they do something class as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

Not sure of the squads but heard sancho has a knock somewhere

5 minutes ago, strawb said:

Bound to happen mate, whenever I’m watching a match with mates and I slag someone off they do something class as soon as the words are out of my mouth.

Not sure of the squads but heard sancho has a knock somewhere

I know, I'll bloody well stick with my disapproval either way though! :D 

Barkley is having a productive night!

Sterling has become a player I never thought he would, that 50 million move doesn't seem so outrageous these days.

10 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Beating Eastern European shite 4-5-nowt every qualifying cycle is mint. Starting to see why Man City fans have a good time now.

We didn't used to be able to do that though, we always won but the games were shit.

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

We didn't used to be able to do that though, we always won but the games were shit.

I’m not sure we’ve won in Montenegro before tbh.

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I meant going forward, ANDREW. If that is your real name

I know, I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I was reflecting on how shit the experience used to be even though we always cruised through qualifying

Sterling getting abuse again apparently. Makes me even happier we drubbed them. 

It’s class having so much positivity about this England side, even if we don’t win things it’s a good team to actually watch. So much better than watching Gerard and Lampard plod about putting in ridiculously half arsed performances while that fucking relaxed fit jean and rugby top wearing England band parped on in the background. 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Howay said:

It’s class having so much positivity about this England side, even if we don’t win things it’s a good team to actually watch. So much better than watching Gerard and Lampard plod about putting in ridiculously half arsed performances while that fucking relaxed fit jean and rugby top wearing England band parped on in the background. 

Oh god the band!

Are they gone for good?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Oh god the band!

Are they gone for good?

I think they’re still there, with interesting football to watch we are probably not noticing them, that or Wembley might have a bit of atmosphere now :lol: 

1 hour ago, Howay said:

:lol: the Great Escape music became the soundtrack for a shit performance in my mind

• Haha 1

Problem is UEFA and FIFA are so soft on shite like that. To think the Russian FA was only fined €25,000 for racist chanting but if some bloke shoves a flare up his hoop and sets it off it usually gets a bigger fine.

1 minute ago, Fumacarena said:

Problem is UEFA and FIFA are so soft on shite like that. To think the Russian FA was only fined €25,000 for racist chanting but if some bloke shoves a flare up his hoop and sets it off it usually gets a bigger fine.

Is... is the latter a common occurrence? :lol: 

Just now, Rayvin said:

Is... is the latter a common occurrence? :lol: 

I mean, it has been known for some enterprising young fellows to engage in a bit of rectal pyro-smuggling, but you'd probably have to ask them whether they remember to remove it before lighting it.

• Haha 2

Aye until FIFA or UEFA start taking this seriously nothing will change. Montenegro should be out of the competition tbh. I’d not particularly want to see measures like that if it was only a few fans (some sort of points deduction and ban for those fans) since I think then it’d be an incentive for rival fans to attend the games with the sole intention of getting their rivals kicked out. However, in this instance it sounds like it was pretty prevelent and there really does have to be some drastic action taken imo.

Good for Sterling for being up front about all of this btw, the lad is becoming a real leader on and off the pitch.