Other Games 18/19

4 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

It’s more the furious wanking we’ll see in the press that I want to avoid. The ex-pros are overwhelmingly pro-Liverpool to begin with and they’ve won fuck all for years

The plethora of ex-Liverpool pundits do my box in as well, tbf. I think it's the gobby Man City oasis types who had a massive chip on their shoulders about NUFC in the past plus a natural affinity with their fellow tramps Sunderland that swing it for me. Pep gets on my tits too. Either way I won't lose any sleep over it. 

I'd prefer City to win it. Guardiola built one of the best Barca teams La Liga has ever seen, one of the best Bayern teams for ages and, at City, probably the best team in Premier League history. He will go down as one of the all time greats in management and I can tell my grandkids I was there when we whopped them 2-1 at St James

No idea how Walker is still on the pitch after that headbutt, red card all day long. VAR is fucking pointless if you still have the same bent refs making the decisons.

• Like 1

Le Tissier said this morning that since the ref's went professional the standard hasnt got better and he's bob on.

Some of them still look right fat cunts and their decisions are shocking.  He made a forward movement with his head that made contact.  I.e a headbutt.  Soft one aye, but a headbutt no doubt.

Barca were shite tonight. And still Man U offered nothing.

Maybe if they’re off the leash in Barcelona and the home side have a shocker they might do something but they were bereft of ideas tonight.

These three relegated teams are the worst crop in years. I know Cardiff aren’t down yet but for arguments sake. I’m not sure there’s a player I’d have from any of them unless they have a quietly solid centre half ala Fernandez. Sessegnon as one for the future, maybe but I’d loan him back to The Championship for next season anyway. Shite. Bollocks, in fact. 

I would consider Mooy as a midfield option to fulfil our “Baldy Pinger” quotient.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

I don’t know why Huddersfield don’t just have a laugh with it rather than trying to contain a team that are going to beat them anyway. They’ve been relegated for two weeks and their fans have travelled for hours.

Attack, boot spurs about, put the keeper up top. Anything but this boring shite.

Tidy goals from Spurs mind.

I honestly think the players don’t give a fuck at this point. I suppose they have to deal with that formerly happy clappy now angry as fuck Klopp wannabe mark 2 to be fair. 

Pretty confident Brighton will survive again. Can Houghton take Brighton beyond the perennial relegation fight? They remain decent at the back, but despite the amount they've spent, they've not got a good attack. Houghton failing to identify what the club needs, or unable to get the talent they need?