Other Games 18/19

If you let wolves have possession they soon run out of ideas. Great results v top 6 and took 4 points off us but it was two tight games because we made them break us down which they struggled to do. Seeing Watford fuck them in injury time last week was just beautiful :D

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 3

:lol: Firstly he won’t because he can’t, Benitez is one of the best managers in the country the man has £5m defenders looking like world beaters ffs. Secondly he’s got some brass neck, it’s not like his sides are known for swash buckling exciting football ffs. 

I really want to know what it is Benitez did to Keyes to cause him to have such an absolute hatred of Rafa. I’d say Benitez might have fucked Keyes wife, but I’m sure Benitez didn’t have time to go to the zoo and pick her out amongst the other orangutans. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 2

Fulham win, beat Everton 2-0, clean sheet, Mitro didn't score but, BBC News has him man of the match. Wonder if he will stay with Fulham in the Championship.

10 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucking love it.  Sir Ole.  What a bag of wank :lol:

They’d be going fucking mental if it was Mourinho 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Noelie said:

Fulham win, beat Everton 2-0, clean sheet, Mitro didn't score but, BBC News has him man of the match. Wonder if he will stay with Fulham in the Championship.

I wonder if Rafa was watching. Entirely predictable he’s playing well now that they’re down and there’s no pressure on him

21 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

If you let wolves have possession they soon run out of ideas. Great results v top 6 and took 4 points off us but it was two tight games because we made them break us down which they struggled to do. Seeing Watford fuck them in injury time last week was just beautiful :D

Agreed, I’ve always had a dislike of Wolves so seeing Watford ko the media favorites was brilliant.

Also Javi Gracia is a better manager than that arrogant nob Nuno imo, getting a lot more from a cheaper group of players and doesn’t come across as a total smug dick while doing it. 

Tbh, I’m just waiting for it all to blow up. Something isn’t right with their transfer practices and they’ve basically given the club to that snake Jorge Mendes. 

Edited by Howay

Fucking Liverpool man. I might be being harsh but as good as Salah’s shot was I thought Kepa should be getting closer to it, it was from far out and he saw it the entire way, he moved the wrong way at first which I think is what prevented him getting to it. The first goal was schoolboy defending from Chelsea tbh. 

35 minutes ago, Howay said:

Fucking Liverpool man. I might be being harsh but as good as Salah’s shot was I thought Kepa should be getting closer to it, it was from far out and he saw it the entire way, he moved the wrong way at first which I think is what prevented him getting to it. The first goal was schoolboy defending from Chelsea tbh. 

Aye but this is the amazing salah. The cunt also dived in the first half and fuck all was said by Tyler the biased cunt. 

• Like 1