Other Games 18/19

2 hours ago, Howay said:

Fucking Liverpool man. I might be being harsh but as good as Salah’s shot was I thought Kepa should be getting closer to it, it was from far out and he saw it the entire way, he moved the wrong way at first which I think is what prevented him getting to it. The first goal was schoolboy defending from Chelsea tbh. 

Good a hit as it was I agree with you on that one, Salah hit it beautifully but it wasn't right in the top corner or just bending inside the post.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Watching the Juve Ajax game and Ajax are playing like 70s Ajax on speed. Juve are getting demolished. Captained by a 19 year old and average age of 22 in the starting XI apparently

Ajax are pure class, taught Juve a lesson here.

8 hours ago, Ant said:

Think the flag did go up but not till juve didn't get it cleared and it fell back to ajax

Aye, just rewatched it. The flag went up and obviously VAR concluded it was the correct decision so nothing to review.