Other Games 18/19

2 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If VAR means you have nothing to complain about during a game, you're not watching the players enough. Yedlin's first touch is enough to give me an aneurysm 

:lol: Aye his second touch is a tackle. 

• Haha 1

:lol: Aye, and seeing Liverpool come 2nd after getting 97 points with only 1 loss. The divine righters would completely break down. Especially after Sterling wins player of the year

Edited by Howay

:lol: The best part is literally everyone was saying this would be the case but they completely ignored it. Who would have thought the players would get sick of a former super sub Norwegian troll banging on the “this isn’t the Manchester United way” drum. 

I just hope the owners don’t click on that this Woodward doesn’t have a fucking clue what he’s doing. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Superb. He won't be there long at this rate. Wrong appointment at the time. Jenas I think said it the other day. They got caught up in the emotion. 

A few weeks  ago Jenas also said GIVE HIM THE CONTRACT now.

What a bell end.

'Best of the rest'. Fuck off. Anybody that dares to think that their club can challenge one of the big 6 (who were big 4 until a couple of those big 4 dropped so the media expanded the big category rather than acknowledge they weren't in it) is deluded. Benitez could break into it easily and with a modest budget imo

• Like 1

It was entirely unnecessary for them to give him the contract when they did. They could have left it closer to the end of the season. It was a very short sighted appointment with absolutely no consideration of the long term.