Other Games 18/19

Fuck me, Morrison wants shooting with shit.

Watches the corner all the way, then stoops too early and the ball goes off his back for a goal kick!

Edited by The Fish
  • Like 1

:lol: The way Salah goes down man. No idea what Morrison was thinking mind, it’s well known Salah just hoys himself to ground under contact so why would you grab him like that :lol: no wonder these morons are going down. 

Edited by Howay

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: I think the fact solskjaer comes across as a right bellend makes it better. 

He was a cunt of a player who seemed to get away with it due to looking about 12 years old 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

He was a cunt of a player who seemed to get away with it due to looking about 12 years old 

I remember his deliberate red card on Rob Lee to stop us winning 2-1 or 1-0 or something once. I hated him passionately for that :lol:

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I remember his deliberate red card on Rob Lee to stop us winning 2-1 or 1-0 or something once. I hated him passionately for that :lol:

Probably the most cynical and nasty foul I've ever seen.

He also clotheslined Aaron Hughes to go on to score when they beat us 5-3 - only one camera angle showed it and mysteriously Sky never showed that angle again. 

• Like 2

Media blinded by his part in “that night of nights in Barcelona” TM(CliveTyldsleyPLC) but was always a snidey dirty cunt in the Bergkamp mould. His assault on Hughes and  it’s complete abscence from sky’s post most analysis was and remains a fuckin disgrace.

from the guardian:

Robson was not impressed, and was even less thrilled when Solskjaer added a fifth goal two minutes later, getting away with a clear foul on Hughes before tucking away Forlan's pass. 'Blatant blindness by the linesman,' the Newcastle manager called it. It hardly mattered by that stage, although right up to the end Newcastle refused to lie down.

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Media blinded by his part in “that night of nights in Barcelona” TM(CliveTyldsleyPLC) but was always a snidey dirty cunt in the Bergkamp mould. His assault on Hughes and  it’s complete abscence from sky’s post most analysis was and remains a fuckin disgrace.

32 minutes ago, NJS said:

He also clotheslined Aaron Hughes to go on to score when they beat us 5-3 - only one camera angle showed it and mysteriously Sky never showed that angle again. 

It's amazing how British broadcasters can hang a player or manager out to dry and play massive parts in players being banned yet completely overlook certain other clubs or players barely mentioning a thing if at all. I remember Keys very quickly shutting down Beresford as a pundit for a Man U game v Liverpool I think, when Beresford correctly called out Gary Neville for some top level shithousing saying he's a good player who sometimes gets involved with stuff he shouldn't. Went down like a lead balloon on sky and funny enough I never saw Bez on sky again even though he wasn't shy and comfortable in front of the cameras unlike some other ginger ex-Man U midfielder I can think of who BT put on now and again. Keys actually said 'you can't say that' and very quickly changed the subject IIRC. Protected species and look who sky targeted as soon as his career ended to be the new Andy Gray alongside a former Liverpool player who'd just called it a day as every football fan will only respect the opinions of players of those two clubs.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NJS said:

If you could ban a player for life I would've for that foul. You'll never see one as despicable again. Keane's on Haland is up there too - what a surprise, what cunt side and cunt manager did they both play for?