Other Games 18/19

20 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Fuck. Would have been nice to have a likeable team in the final...

Yup. Two teams with shithouse supporters with a large dollop of media bias. No doubt it will be a “famous” night. Great.

2 minutes ago, Kitman said:

If I lived in madrid I would be booking a few days away right now

The English are coming...

16 minutes ago, Kitman said:

Yup. Two teams with shithouse supporters with a large dollop of media bias. No doubt it will be a “famous” night. Great.

Its the media that grates, spurs and liverpool historically have always been over represented. As much as ManU, almost. Its a great achievement from both teams but fuck me, it will be a Randy wankfest in Madrid. I'll watch on mute. 

Edited by Renton

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

I shit you not.  The commentator on 5Live pre match said he thinks Sissoko is back his best and is a dynamic box to box midfielder.

These cunts get paid to basically lie.  Talk shite.

He's 50/50 with Son for Spurs' player of the season

I don't hate Tottenham but I've got be honest, I'm a bit jealous seeing them in the CL final. 15 years ago I'd have put them on the same level as us. 

Since then they get investment and progress, we get a load of despicable slimy crooks running us into the ground.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Kitman said:

If I lived in madrid I would be booking a few days away right now

Me too. I’d get a fortune for my house on Air bnb.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, rob032 said:

Since then they get investment and progress, we get a load of despicable slimy crooks running us into the ground.

You say investment but Joe Lewis hasn’t put shitloads of money into the club. He’s appointed the right man to run the club and allowed him to get on with it. Not promoted the tea boy and hamstrung every manager appointed.

• Like 2

Yeah it just makes what I'm saying even more relevant. You don't even need to chuck billions in - just have a project, appoint good people to get on with it, and give them the means to achieve it.

That said, them being in the final is a bit of an anomaly. Good number of traditionally strong European clubs are nowhere at the minute.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Me too. I’d get a fortune for my house on Air bnb.

I wouldn't trust a scouser with an outside shitter let alone a house. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Does anyone know why they dislike Spurs? I can’t really put my finger on it.

Dele Alli, Sissoko, Redknapp, Dele Alli, Dele Alli, Sherwood, Dele Alli, Kane, etc.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Tom said:

If Klopp shit himself in your hot tub & could get away with it do you think he’d own up?

No. Anything to win.

I don’t have a hot tub.

An all english final, who’d have guessed after first leg!

40 minutes ago, rob032 said:

I don't hate Tottenham but I've got be honest, I'm a bit jealous seeing them in the CL final. 15 years ago I'd have put them on the same level as us. 

Poch have spent nothing this season.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

Does anyone know why they dislike Spurs? I can’t really put my finger on it.

Micky Hazard. Chris Waddle and Gazza being stolen, holsten pils, jammy cunts, Alan sugar, chas and Dave. Garth Crooks, their fans, Glenn hoddle, that shit song sung verrry slowwwly and I haven't even touched on the likes of dele fucking Ali. :lol:

Fair play to them, like, coming back from three down but Ajax must be the Dutch Newcastle United reincarnated, the poor cunts.

Edited by Howmanheyman

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

You say investment but Joe Lewis hasn’t put shitloads of money into the club. He’s appointed the right man to run the club and allowed him to get on with it. Not promoted the tea boy and hamstrung every manager appointed.

And built a new stadium in the meantime.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Micky Hazard. Chris Waddle and Gazza being stolen, holsten pils, jammy cunts, Alan sugar, chas and Dave. Garth Crooks, their fans, Glenn hoddle, that shit song sung verrry slowwwly and I haven't even touched on the likes of dele fucking Ali. :lol:

Most of that is pre-1992, granda. Doesn’t matter.

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Fair play to them, like, coming back from three down but Ajax must be the Dutch Newcastle United reincarnated, the poor cunts.

The dodgy walk up and down Seven Sisters Road in days of yore is another reason. 

My instinctive answer to which London club do you hate most has always been Spurs. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Oh, I’ve just remembered Danny B. No further explanation necessary.

Ooh, I was pretty decided on going for Tottenham (lesser of two evils) before I read this, now I'm not so sure.

• Haha 1

David Baddiel and how he is always looking down on people and how the cunt is always taking the high ground.

All the shite with the 'yids' bollocks too.  It's like Arsenal fans being allowed to chant the N word because of the majority of their fans being black.