Other Games 18/19

Dwight Gayle sent off for the baggies who lost 2-1 to Villa 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48170553

I know this lad, he has a look on toontastic most days, he’s a right CUNT :lol:

Hes a fellow season ticket holder at SJP. He’s just texted me a very interesting question. Gayle is obviously suspended for the second leg of the play offs on Tuesday. Our season finishes tomorrow. Would Rondon be eligible to play some part if he wanted to, probably from the bench you’d imagine? :unsure: 

Edited by PaddockLad

My skygo is being completely fucking wank as per. It's disgusting that these cunts haven't sorted it's obvious issues out that have been happening for years now. Anyway I need a good HD stream for this game so fire away. No firstrowsports shite either 

What a lovely day. Just need spurs to beat them cunts in the CL and that's s great finish to the season. 

Surly man yoo will be having talks with Norwegian carver too. They should mutually terminate his contract. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

What a lovely day. Just need spurs to beat them cunts in the CL and that's s great finish to the season. 

Surly man yoo will be having talks with Norwegian carver too. They should mutually terminate his contract. 

I want Liverpool to win the Champions League

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

It would be the sensible thing to do at this point which of course means they won’t do it.

10 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I want Liverpool to win the Champions League

I’m honestly not sure I’ll know who I want to win until I start watching the match. Maybe not even then. If I watch it 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NJS said:

One of the SSN blokes said "The agonising 29 year wait for the title goes on". Agonising. 

They’ve only won about 15 trophies in that period 

Love the last day of the season when bonkers results appar. Crystal Palace v Bournemouth, Man Utd losing at home to already relegated Cardiff, lovely stuff. Always seem to be a couple of worldies an all.

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

It was superb watching Phil Thompson though.  Crying at the producer wanting City to beat Brighton.   'He should be impartial' Get to fuck you bell end.

Aye, like Phil Thompson is known for being impartial :lol: 

• Like 1