Other Games 18/19

15 minutes ago, strawb said:

I really like Klopp and pochettino but I hate spurs and Liverpool.

Both losing the champions league final is my unrealistic preferred option

Pretty much my feelings :lol:

If we could have a 0-0 dirge followed by a two hour long penalty shoot out, just to sap all the energy and happiness out of anyone watching before someone finally wins it that'd do I guess

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

If we could have a 0-0 dirge followed by a two hour long penalty shoot out, just to sap all the energy and happiness out of anyone watching before someone finally wins it that'd do I guess

Reckon the commentary teams, in studio washed up players et cetera would turn that into a defensive gritty grudge match for the ages. "An instant classic". Unless there's plenty of goals and drama from both sides it will be quickly forgotten, and even then much of the world will have little care for it.

West Brom out of the play-offs, losing to Villa on penalties, so Championship it is for them again.

Well now, how will that effect Rondon's situation, I'm sure he will want to play in the Premier League.

Will West Brom bite the bullet and keep him, high wages and all, in an effort to gain promotion, or will they try to off-load him at a good price for them?

And how about Gayle and Murphy? I can see them wanting to keep Gayle, on loan or permanent, as he's a proven goal scorer in the Championship.

Maybe he'll become a pawn in a Rondon deal with Newcastle, maybe not.

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

While I don’t want to see Villa promoted, I do want to see Jack Grealish realise that he isn’t half as good as he thinks he is.

Hopefully Leeds will beat them in the final.

Then, they realise how shite their squad is and go straight back down.  

25 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Yeah but I couldn't listen to an entire preseason about how big a club Leeds are and how good it is to have them back in the PL.

Aye

I've already seen some jurnos write about that.  It's been something like 15 years since they were in the top flight FFS

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

While I don’t want to see Villa promoted, I do want to see Jack Grealish realise that he isn’t half as good as he thinks he is.

Var will sort the cheating bastard out. Same goes for Alli, Salah, Ashley Young, Rose, Vardy, Son and that scouse bastard who claimed an assist for Liverpool's third goal.