Other Games 18/19

I turned it off at 1-0 (2-0). :lol:

Think sky, like Alan Parry with us, has PERSONALLY asked Leeds to stay in the championship as the relegated teams don't float their boat and they can keep commentating on their games. Sky championship football coverage will be lost if they left the league. 

Derby or Villa along with Sheffield and Norwich then.

Hardly inspiring but then, look at the table there aren't any particularly interesting teams in the championship anyway at the moment

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Derby or Villa along with Sheffield and Norwich then.

Hardly inspiring but then, look at the table there aren't any particularly interesting teams in the championship anyway at the moment

3 good away days.... as long as Derby beat Villa obvs :unsure:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Looked certain for automatic promotion, didn't even make the playoff final :lol:

Been giving it big licks all season.

That's the sweetest thing about it. 

Last few games there total arse dropped out of it. Then this. Get to fuck. 

We made the champs league semi we did. :lol:

10 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

3 good away days.... as long as Derby beat Villa obvs :unsure:

My away days are virtually extinct now but I concur with that assessment and take your word about Norwich as I've never been*. :good:

*Technically haven't been to Derby either as it was the baseball ground when I was last there. Cracking ground for association football games. 

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

My away days are virtually extinct now but I concur with that assessment and take your word about Norwich as I've never been*. :good:

*Technically haven't been to Derby either as it was the baseball ground when I was last there. Cracking ground for association football games. 

Norwich is class if you've got time.... great olde town centre with decent bars & pubs, uni town so guaranteed a flares/popworld for late night "high jinks" as someone probably used to say.  Hoping to do an overniter this time round to try to locate the place where all the middle aged slappers hang out :good:

50 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Norwich is class if you've got time.... great olde town centre with decent bars & pubs, uni town so guaranteed a flares/popworld for late night "high jinks" as someone probably used to say.  Hoping to do an overniter this time round to try to locate the place where all the middle aged slappers hang out :good:

Norwich would be a ball ache, fuck overnighters now. Also pretty sure it would be a sell out early doors so I've little chance of ever going there. I twice did Ipswich a few years ago and enjoyed that, especially talking to two generations both called 'piggy'. Father 'Piggy' was an old POW in the far east.