Other Games 18/19

Norwich is just an arseache to get to via any transport. My dad was down there for a while and it’s either 6 hours of one straight road, filled with tractors and horseshit or a round-the-world train trip with 5 trips to the bait bench. No, thank you. Promote a Northern team in their place @EFL 

9 hours ago, Howay said:

It’s bad that like. 

I wonder how many will make the trip to Wembley after they turned out in force to back them at home in the semi. 

That's out of order, no question. On the final itself, I really hope they get no more than 26,000 tickets.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Pulis has left Boro with Woodgate to take over. Newcastle players of the early-mid 2000s are assembling in force to become managers.

Another horrible name available once the predictable Rafa decision has been announced...

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oof. 

You can see the confusion on the Mackem players face-

“ Why are there people sitting around the pitch???”

If the makem hadn't tried to chuck the Pompey player into the crowd, he wouldn't have ended up in the crowd himself. Catts for England was going to wade in you know. It was only the invisible electric fence that stopped him. 

City not getting a lot of love for this victory it seems.

Honestly, they could win everything going for the next 10 years and they still wouldn't be hailed as a legendary team in the way Liverpool and Man Utd seem to be. Skill wise they're the best team ever to grace English football. But it's all manufactured from a position of total financial superiority, so it's really hard to care about them. I can't even really hate them, they're just club football's clearest manifestation of money. 

• Like 7