Other Games 18/19

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Fucking bin dippers are gonna win the league aren't they? 

Not if Man City win all their remaining games......even if the bin-dippers do too.:)

Quite empowering to think that, either way, we're going to be the swing result in the title. Liverpool beat us and it's us beating Man City that was the difference. We beat Liverpool and then that's the difference. Once more, Rafa Benitez is always fucking over everyone's plans and it's great.

He’s the second top scorer in the league mind, one behind Agüero.

If Salah hits a “purple patch” I can see Liverpool nicking the title tbh. 

Think Man City will will win it but if I was forced to pick between the two I'd probably edge towards Liverpool, personally. (That's Man City, btw. Anyone calling them just 'City' can fuck right off, tbh.) :D

12 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Think Man City will will win it but if I was forced to pick between the two I'd probably edge towards Liverpool, personally. (That's Man City, btw. Anyone calling them just 'City' can fuck right off, tbh.) :D

Much prefer Man City to win it. Liverpool fans are pretty unbearable as it stands, can you imagine the shit we'll have to endure if they win? All the Man City fans I know are pretty level headed, know they've won the lottery with their owners and fully expect to fuck up at any moment. All the Liverpool fans I know have an annual belief that it's their year, insist there's an anti-Liverpool bias in the press and will hear no criticism of their team, players or city. Fuck 'em.

1 minute ago, The Fish said:

Much prefer Man City to win it. Liverpool fans are pretty unbearable as it stands, can you imagine the shit we'll have to endure if they win? All the Man City fans I know are pretty level headed, know they've won the lottery with their owners and fully expect to fuck up at any moment. All the Liverpool fans I know have an annual belief that it's their year, insist there's an anti-Liverpool bias in the press and will hear no criticism of their team, players or city. Fuck 'em.

Don't know many man city fans personally but come across a few through the years, same with Liverpool. Other than the glory hunters from everywhere and anywhere I'd edge towards the scousers. Not that I'm that arsed but seen gobby man city fans BEFORE they won the lottery so it's just down to personal experience I suppose. :good:

• Like 1