Other Games 18/19

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

David Baddiel and how he is always looking down on people and how the cunt is always taking the high ground.

I think he can take the moral highground here seeing as he's supported Chelsea all his life but you assume that he has to be a Spurs fan simply because he's Jewish.

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate Dr. Gloom's team on their performance last night and I'm sure he's looking forward to the final in Madrid.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I think he can take the moral highground here seeing as he's supported Chelsea all his life but you assume that he has to be a Spurs fan simply because he's Jewish.

Anyway, I'd like to congratulate Dr. Gloom's team on their performance last night and I'm sure he's looking forward to the final in Madrid.

Is he? :lol:

I'm sure I have heard him talk about Spurs fans calling themselves Yids and he thinks its fine.

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

I'm sure I have heard him talk about Spurs fans calling themselves Yids and he thinks its fine.

He has literally been campaigning for the opposite of that. :lol: 

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

No he thinks its completely wrong :)

I think it's a bit like the mackems - if you want to adopt a label as a badge of identity then it's fair enough - though I respect that Jews might disagree. 

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He's a Chelsea fan BUT I BET HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL WHEN THEY PLAY ENGLAND AT CRICKET!!!*

*I'm taking a guess there's not an Israeli cricket team? :lol:

Scroll down to 61st, you massive racist. :huff: 

https://www.icc-cricket.com/rankings/mens/team-rankings/t20i

"Israeli cricket - we're better than Bhutan"

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

Oy vey

• Haha 1

All English European finals it is.

If UEFA could implode some time during the next week or so and neither could be played, that would be lovely.

Mad how we have an all-English Champions League Final and an all-English Europa League final. What's even more mad is that there's an all-English FA Cup final next week as well. A really exciting time for the domestic game, you have to admit.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Chelsea fans are probably going to be welcomed more

Until they start racially abusing the locals of course.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mad how we have an all-English Champions League Final and an all-English Europa League final. What's even more mad is that there's an all-English FA Cup final next week as well. A really exciting time for the domestic game, you have to admit.

There might even a handful of English player take part in the FA Cup final.

8 hours ago, Alex said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious two London clubs are playing each other in Azerbaijan 

Crazy. The clubs are getting 6000 tickets each apparently. And the cheapest trips are £1000 return

On 09/05/2019 at 23:10, Alex said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious two London clubs are playing each other in Azerbaijan 

You need a visa to go :lol:

• Haha 2