Ayatollah Hermione

Other Games 18/19

I think it’s fucking hilarious two London clubs are playing each other in Azerbaijan 

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Chelsea fans are probably going to be welcomed more

Until they start racially abusing the locals of course.

7 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Mad how we have an all-English Champions League Final and an all-English Europa League final. What's even more mad is that there's an all-English FA Cup final next week as well. A really exciting time for the domestic game, you have to admit.

There might even a handful of English player take part in the FA Cup final.

8 hours ago, Alex said:

I think it’s fucking hilarious two London clubs are playing each other in Azerbaijan 

Crazy. The clubs are getting 6000 tickets each apparently. And the cheapest trips are £1000 return

On 09/05/2019 at 23:10, Alex said:

You need a visa to go :lol:

• Haha 2

Dwight Gayle sent off for the baggies who lost 2-1 to Villa 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48170553

I know this lad, he has a look on toontastic most days, he’s a right CUNT :lol:

Hes a fellow season ticket holder at SJP. He’s just texted me a very interesting question. Gayle is obviously suspended for the second leg of the play offs on Tuesday. Our season finishes tomorrow. Would Rondon be eligible to play some part if he wanted to, probably from the bench you’d imagine? :unsure: 

Edited by PaddockLad

Bullshit on sky regarding the Gayle red - I'd have been pissed off if any striker of ours hadn't gone for that cross. 

My skygo is being completely fucking wank as per. It's disgusting that these cunts haven't sorted it's obvious issues out that have been happening for years now. Anyway I need a good HD stream for this game so fire away. No firstrowsports shite either 

On 08/05/2019 at 23:24, Anorthernsoul said:

Poch have spent nothing this season.

We've spent nothing for ten year

What a lovely day. Just need spurs to beat them cunts in the CL and that's s great finish to the season. 

Surly man yoo will be having talks with Norwegian carver too. They should mutually terminate his contract. 

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

What a lovely day. Just need spurs to beat them cunts in the CL and that's s great finish to the season. 

Surly man yoo will be having talks with Norwegian carver too. They should mutually terminate his contract. 

I want Liverpool to win the Champions League

One of the SSN blokes said "The agonising 29 year wait for the title goes on". Agonising. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

It would be the sensible thing to do at this point which of course means they won’t do it.

5 hours ago, NJS said:

One of the SSN blokes said "The agonising 29 year wait for the title goes on". Agonising. 

What about the agonising 92 year wait?