Other Games 18/19

I thought Virgin Van Dijk was absolutely outstanding but Liverpool won that game from a penalty that wouldn't have been given had it been Wijnaldum or Henderson in the same situation as Sissoko. It must be nice walking into games knowing the decisions will definitely go your way.

I see Albania on Wearside are claiming the European cup victory as their own.

After all the stick they gave us for appreciating Rafa’s trophy collection too. :lol:

Also, yes - plenty of geordies have lifted the European cup. Idiots.

Why are any of them celebrating this like it's a victory for them... is Henderson the first mackem in living memory to win something?

Carrick is a Geordie isn't he? It didn't register with me at all whenever he won anything.

Edited by Rayvin

Would we? I genuinely don't think it would have even occurred to me. Maybe if it was an icon like Shearer... is that how they see Henderson? He's way too beige a player for that kind of love, surely?

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Sissoko :lol: what a fucking bag of shite he is.

Also, Owen, fuck me, he's put some timber on the fat cunt!

Tbf he's basically been retired since about 2006 so he's had plenty of time to put it on and he did come across as a bit of a lazy cunt apart from those infrequent bursts of speed. As an aside, can you imagine his come face and his monotone voice? "Yes. There it is. Owen shoots again and gets millions of his little strikers away. Mrs Owen never had a chance. Back of the net."

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Tbf he's basically been retired since about 2006 so he's had plenty of time to put it on and he did come across as a bit of a lazy cunt apart from those infrequent bursts of speed. As an aside, can you imagine his come face and his monotone voice? "Yes. There it is. Owen shoots again and gets millions of his little strikers away. Mrs Owen never had a chance. Back of the net."

:lol:

And then pops his knee out, and is injured for the next 5 years. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

“Congratulations, she’s 13”

**this is a meme, I am not saying he is a nonce**

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Sissoko :lol: what a fucking bag of shite he is.

Also, Owen, fuck me, he's put some timber on the fat cunt!

He got player of the year award at Spurs, you'd be ashamed if you were one of this teammates.

1 hour ago, Anorthernsoul said:

He got player of the year award at Spurs, you'd be ashamed if you were one of this teammates.

it was the spurs "legends" that voted him that, not the players themselves.

Mbabu, aside from getting sent to the shops by Ronaldo, is looking very good against Portugal. Getting up and down the line and delivering some excellent crosses. I hope he left because he wanted to go back to Switzerland because if not, selling him and replacing him with Yedlin was a piss poor move :lol: