Other Games 18/19

22 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Don't talk shite!

You might of just said that you disagree with Ayatollah, but no you had to be obnoxious as usual. 

12 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Fuck off! 

This response was predictable and deserved, although i do agree with the Quiff   

14 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Home fans calling an away player who just scored against your team a "wanker" and telling him to "fuck off" or giving him the finger !

"Giant Renaissance canvas" my fucking arse ! 

This happens and has happened at every football ground since football was invented.

The "back story" is the attention seeking PC bellend chris applegate, I wonder if chris has seen the video of Dele Alli and that young girl ? Or is it not PC enough for him to comment on.

28 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

You might of just said that you disagree with Ayatollah, but no you had to be obnoxious as usual. 

This response was predictable and deserved, although i do agree with the Quiff   

He's not the thin-skinned unintelligent type so I'm not worried about offending him.

14 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Home fans calling an away player who just scored against your team a "wanker" and telling him to "fuck off" or giving him the finger !

"Giant Renaissance canvas" my fucking arse ! 

This happens and has happened at every football ground since football was invented.

The "back story" is the attention seeking PC bellend chris applegate, I wonder if chris has seen the video of Dele Alli and that young girl ? Or is it not PC enough for him to comment on.

Jesus.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Everything about you pisses me off. Your lack of basic comprehension and your angry tirades that stem from it, your incorrect use of the word 'sarcasm', your little monkey picture. Everything.

p2mEWvl.jpg

3 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Everything about you pisses me off. Your lack of basic comprehension and your angry tirades that stem from it, your incorrect use of the word 'sarcasm', your little monkey picture. Everything.

Even better avoidance of my question 

5a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_15134636695a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_15134636695a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_15134636695a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_15134636695a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_15134636695a8609e2781ae_file.phpavatar7_1513463669

What’s ‘pc’ about it? Aye, it happens at every game just about and aye, I’ve done it, but  it doesn’t alter how much of fucking mong you actually look when you do it. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

What’s ‘pc’ about it? Aye, it happens at every game just about and aye, I’ve done it, but  it doesn’t alter how much of fucking mong you actually look when you do it. 

Nowt he was being sarcastic.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

It happens at every match and yes we've all done it ( apart from the Quiff)  but it's PC to post it on twitter, have you actually looked at that thread on twitter far more abuse there than the 2 seconds a football fan gave an opposing player, fans in the picture are getting abused just for being there or how they look.  That's the PC I'm on about. Very brave people on the internet ( just like the Quiff )