Carabao Cup - Nottingham Forest / Home / 2nd Round

Anorthernsoul

I have donned my tin-hat ready for the flak that will no doubt I will be bombarded with.

My confidence in Benitez just took a dive.

I don't want to listen to excuses that the league cup loss means nowt.

To lose against a lower tier team is not acceptable but I should be used to it by now shouldn't I.

3 losses in a row sucks .........BIG TIME.

It's already a long hard season.

I think Rafa is trying to make a point to Ashley here. I agree the team selection is dodgy but he's always been one to rotate players between competitions. If exposes the shit in the squad. 

Honestly think anger should be directed at the fat man. If Rafa walks we are royally fucked.

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

I think Rafa is trying to make a point to Ashley here. I agree the team selection is dodgy but he's always been one to rotate players between competitions. If exposes the shit in the squad. 

Honestly think anger should be directed at the fat man. If Rafa walks we are royally fucked.

We are fucked anyway if we keep letting him use our limited funds on fucking shite like Manquillo and Joselu

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

If, as you say, Benitez picked that team just to make a point to Ashley, then he is a dick as we are now out the cup.