Carabao Cup - Nottingham Forest / Home / 2nd Round

Anorthernsoul

2 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I've told mine to straight up not support us, he is not allowed to support Celtic or Rangers either mind.

I don't know, I sort of feel that way but I couldn't be doing with him supporting Man Utd/City or Chelsea or whatever. He likes Barca which I'm fine with. Not that you can do much about it really.

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don't know, I sort of feel that way but I couldn't be doing with him supporting Man Utd/City or Chelsea or whatever. He likes Barca which I'm fine with. Not that you can do much about it really.

I would be annoyed if he supported them if I thought of them as our rivals. However our rivals seem to be whichever random teams are this seasons relegation / promotion rivals.

Just now, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I would be annoyed if he supported them if I thought of them as our rivals. However our rivals seem to be whichever random teams are this seasons relegation / promotion rivals.

Aye, it has the sort of feel of when I was about his age (early 80s) where loads of the kids at school would sort of have Newcastle as their team then also have a preference for Liverpool, Ipswich or Villa or whatever because we were fucking miles away from the likes of them. Especially before KK came as a player. I used to have a soft spot for Southampton purely because of him.

The cup hardly merits excitement other than to give me the chance to see the rest of the squad get a run out and hopefully progress to enable them to keep up to speed and ready for first team premier action.

Going with my daughters to this. Oldest doesn't give a toss about football so she'll be in good company these days at SJP. Youngest liked NUFC and football but isn't as arsed as she was although she'll still enjoys the odd game. You couldn't seriously have your kids support another club, (especially a fellow British one), fuck that. You suffer, so do they. Anyway, 'character building' etc. ;)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, rogerbarton said:

It's just supporting a team that have less ambition than Huddersfield that's killing me at the moment.

Aye :lol:

• Like 1