Huddersfield vs United

TheGingerQuiff

Huddersfield vs United  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Should probably get your votes in pronto. It's a win for me. We were 13/5 outsiders yesterday and have been shortened up to as little as 13/8 favourite in some places. Odd to see a football team move that much in the market. 1-2

Edited by TheGingerQuiff

Just now, StoneColdStephenIreland said:

Assuming Manquillo stays at RB and Clark is LB as he used to play there sometimes for Villa

That's a very good point.

2 minutes ago, aimaad22 said:

Most exciting thing about our team sheet these days is Colback not being in it. 

Saivet's on the subs' bench in front of him. :lol: 

:nufc::nufc::nufc:  

6 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

So nearly everybody has gone 2-1 win. I won't start anymore match threads, I'm too influential. 

I didn't read your tripe until it was too late unfortunately.

It's brilliant that Colback isn't even on the bench. Wonder what's up with De Jong, he seemed to feature a fair bit in pre season but he hasn't even made the bench for either of the first two games. 

3 minutes ago, Howay said:

It's brilliant that Colback isn't even on the bench. Wonder what's up with De Jong, he seemed to feature a fair bit in pre season but he hasn't even made the bench for either of the first two games. 

His other lung deflated.

• Like 1