Huddersfield vs United

TheGingerQuiff

Huddersfield vs United  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 hours ago, OTF said:

You pay for Foxtel surely, is your beef that it's only the premier league on Optus? Did you watxh any other leagues on Foxtel prior to last season? I'm watching on the Optus free trial currently, trying to decide if it will be worth paying $15 a month. Based on the quality of the service so far I would say it's worth it, based on the quality of our play not even close.

We got our box this weekend.  Wish I hadn't now :) 

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Perez has been wank for the last two seasons. Too lightweight and wanting a lifetime on the ball. Get shut. 

Dont think I could survive without his pre match get in the mood tweets. 

3 hours ago, Noelie said:

I would like to see DeJong given a shot at #10 position, I think he can do it but seems to be neglected by Rafa.

Seems neglected by his legs, lungs, eyes, throat and a few dozen other body part/organs mate.

What exactly should we have in the squad seeing as we are newly promoted and basically more or less starting from scratch?

We all know the squad isn't ideal and we all know more quality could be added.

However, we also know that we must learn to walk again before we start sprinting.

I've heard people say that Huddersfield have spent more than us and Brighton.

Take a look at their buys and ask yourself how happy you'd be with their acquisitions.

Rafa might get the chance to add one or two more players but he has to shift some dead wood and also get the best out of the players he's bought.

He's a quality manager and can do it but he's got to stop being too negative.

6 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

When was the last time we had a player who could actually play the #10 position? Perez definitely can't do it - to be honest, I really struggle identifying just what position Perez is playing at any given time, which leads me to believe he is supposed to be "in the hole" but is just doing it very very badly. 

He's a much better winger or striker. When playing Number 10 he's crowded out by Centre Backs and Midfielders whereas when on the wing he only has one man to beat and is alot more isolated to get at defenders.

1 hour ago, wolfy said:

What exactly should we have in the squad seeing as we are newly promoted and basically more or less starting from scratch?

We all know the squad isn't ideal and we all know more quality could be added.

However, we also know that we must learn to walk again before we start sprinting.

I've heard people say that Huddersfield have spent more than us and Brighton.

Take a look at their buys and ask yourself how happy you'd be with their acquisitions.

Rafa might get the chance to add one or two more players but he has to shift some dead wood and also get the best out of the players he's bought.

He's a quality manager and can do it but he's got to stop being too negative.

hallefuckinglooliya ............he's bomb proof it seems 

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

We got our box this weekend.  Wish I hadn't now :) 

I can opt in or our month to month so may get it for a while if there's any meaningful action in the market in the next week and a bit. Otherwise might just skip it and save myself the stress*

* possibly kidding myself about being able to do that

33 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

A few questions I've got :

How does Perez get a start every week?

Why isn't Murphy starting every game?

Why does Rafa refuse to change the system even when it clearly isn't working?

Cause it's either him or one lung.

Murphy has been sold.

Cause we've been honing it for months.

3 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Don't you follow The Fish's motivational account mate?

Guess I'll look into it now :D

50 minutes ago, Park Life said:

Ritchie has been poor last two games and looks irritated the whole time.

Yup, said as much 30 min into the game yesterday. The delivery was really really poor as well. Doesnt bode well with our current plan B of Joselu/Mitro up top. And the midfield seems incapable of getting any service into Gayle.

• Like 1

Need to spend another 30/40m or we'll be relegated. Apart from baldy there isn't a player who can thread a pass. Even if one of our strikers manages 10/12 goals there won't be enough goals from this midfield. Not the way the PL is now.