Newcastle vs West Ham

LooneyToony

Goals Newcastle Score  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Newcastle vs West Ham

10 am EST  7 am PST  :D

I believe Arnautavic is out for them. Lejuene is probably still out for us.  Mr. Clean serves his last game suspended.  

I disagree with those that say we have to open it up and and stop being so negative.  We don't have the players to purposely play negative, it just looks that way.  Keep it tight and compact defensively and take advantage of any chances we get.   1-0

Edited by LooneyToony

15 minutes ago, Renton said:

#7 40 mins to kick off. Great to see apathy hasn't already set in, or as anything....  

And 3 of those are the starting lineup. :jesuswept: 

Edited by adios
*team news

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nice touch by Joselu to Perez who has the touch of a sex offender 

Aye Perez is getting really frustrating, it's like he wants to make the touch look elegant by bringing it down on his toe rather than just making sure he controls it. I still think that's the position we need to improve above all else. 

:lol:

Perez trying daft flicks and getting in others way is tedious. Crying out for a proper player in that role tbh, we're getting to the area but the final ball is severely lacking.