Newcastle vs West Ham

LooneyToony

Goals Newcastle Score  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Has he got a goatee attempt going on?

:lol: There's some whisps there for sure.

1 minute ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Nowt in that imo

There wasn't much in it but it just wasn't needed and with his reputation stupid stuff like that is a risk.

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Does Shelvey come back in next game? Be harsh to drop Merino or Hayden after today

He does aye, agreed they've both been class today. Dominated West Ham's midfield today.

Perez and his goatee are hopeless :lol: . He seems to have really regressed from that first season, either that or that side was so bad his work rate made him look better than he was. 

Edited by Howay

Well done everyone. Perez, I don't know, man.  We really should concentrate our efforts in securing a quality #10, but that is hard to do.

I hope Merino keeps improving, the kid has a chance to be really good.

Played well today, nice to see how poor other sides around us are as well. It goes to how wrong mackems were when they banged on about what a jump in class the bottom of the PL is compared to the Championship as honestly we were in the driving seat for 90 minutes against a side that have been in the PL for a while now.

We did well at the back and looked a decent threat all game which is good to see, the work rate and desire to win is what I'm most pleased with today. Merino and Hayden controlled the midfield today, Ritchie motm, Atsu and Joselu worked hard and did well too. I think Lascelles also had a canny match, Clark controlled our defence and took his goal well. Still think we really need a player in that number 10 role as Perez was pretty shocking for long stints today.

Just now, TheGingerQuiff said:

Who made the poll multiple choice? Think only @adios cheated

:lol: Shhhhh!

Merino is class like.  And great composure from Mitro for his.

Finally something to cheer about! Much more positive, pressed higher and had more energy and pace about getting forward. Hopefully that will continue at home if not away. Good finishes and Ritchie was excellent.