Todays's Rumour

sweetleftpeg

Hi. i'm SLP. You might remember me from such rumours as 'there's a board meeting this afternoon (this happened by the way. FACT!)' and 'souness will stay but the coaching staff will be sacked.' Well, today I've had a new one. All fact. honest.

Feddie Shepherd has been contacted by 3 managers expression an interest in the position. 2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Tomorrow, what really is wrong with Keiron Dyer. Plus, how Jade dropped 4 dress sizes.

2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Bruce, O'Leary, Venebles - FACTUALITY

84309[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

84315[/snapback]

Jesus died on the cross so he wouldn't have to watch this Newcastle side. FACTICIOUS!

2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Bruce, O'Leary, Venebles - FACTUALITY

84309[/snapback]

Jesus Wept.

84315[/snapback]

Jesus died on the cross so he wouldn't have to watch this Newcastle side. FACTICIOUS!

84318[/snapback]

Cursing himself for the ressurection having to sit thru this shower of shite tbh.

I was wondering when the GREAT SLP was gonna come up with his latest rumour.  Toontastic's Taylor27 tbh. :huh:

84326[/snapback]

Goes into a trance-like state in the office before blurting it out in tongues at the top of his voice tbh. Luckily his line manager has just qualified as a shamen through Learn Direct.

Edited by manc-mag

FTR, I believe SLP, and reckon he's getting these rumours from solid sources, cos he's not the type to make this sort of stuff up. However, I'm gonna need names of these managers that he's talking about - to put my mind at rest more than anything else. Bruce is just as bad as Souness, and O'Leary would be baby steps in the right direction, but not what we really need.

This is and always has been the terrifying thing about getting rid of Souness: what will the fat man do next?

Boo. SLP out!

84342[/snapback]

'Look, all I can ask for is 100% from the sources I have available to me. The sources I would like to have are unavailable at the moment for reasons beyond my control. I mean there's 6 sources currently unavailable who I would have talked to before this one.' :huh:

I don't usual spread bullshit lads, but these are good honest. All I can say is that they're coming from a work colleague who is in daily contact with one of the Shepherds. However, he's only get these snipppets. He's being told this stuff acompanied by a 'but that's all I can really say.'

Toontastic exclusive this man. :search:

Boo. SLP out!

84342[/snapback]

I never wanted him in in the first place. But I was prepared to give him time etc etc.

84350[/snapback]

Boo. SLP apologist tbh. manc-mag out!

84352[/snapback]

I've had literally dozens of PM's supporting me tbh.

Boo. SLP out!

84342[/snapback]

I never wanted him in in the first place. But I was prepared to give him time etc etc.

84350[/snapback]

Boo. SLP apologist tbh. manc-mag out!

84352[/snapback]

I've had literally dozens of PM's supporting me tbh.

84354[/snapback]

I literally have PMS reading other people getting dozens of supporting PM's...

Hi. i'm SLP. You might remember me from such rumours as 'there's a board meeting this afternoon (this happened by the way. FACT!)' and 'souness will stay but the coaching staff will be sacked.' Well, today I've had a new one. All fact. honest.

Feddie Shepherd has been contacted by 3 managers expression an interest in the position. 2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Tomorrow, what really is wrong with Keiron Dyer. Plus, how Jade dropped 4 dress sizes.

84300[/snapback]

maybe its Leroy resenoir? :huh: He's out of work as of today, having left Torquay united by mutual consent with the chairman :search:

One of the people where i work came running up to my office saying, your managers gone....he's gone.....i assumed he meant GS, but sadly no, he meant Leroy :o

maybe its Leroy resenoir?  :search:  He's out of work as of today, having left Torquay united by mutual consent with the chairman  :o

One of the people where i work came running up to my office saying, your managers gone....he's gone.....i assumed he meant GS, but sadly no, he meant Leroy  :angry:

84425[/snapback]

:huh: Gutting! Like that little skip of joy my heart does whenever I see a bogus forum title about him being gone (bastards!). I honestly reckon I might cry when Souness gets sacked.

:angry:

maybe its Leroy resenoir?  :o  He's out of work as of today, having left Torquay united by mutual consent with the chairman  ;)

One of the people where i work came running up to my office saying, your managers gone....he's gone.....i assumed he meant GS, but sadly no, he meant Leroy  :huh:

84425[/snapback]

:huh: Gutting! Like that little skip of joy my heart does whenever I see a bogus forum title about him being gone (bastards!). I honestly reckon I might cry when Souness gets sacked.

84428[/snapback]

I know..i was about to get on my knees and say, thank you, there is a god!!! couldnt have been more surprised (or pissed off) :search:

I have a horrible feeling GS is here till the of the season though (and there isnt a god) :bedhump: