Todays's Rumour

sweetleftpeg

I've had literally dozens of PM's abusing me.

84367[/snapback]

Meenzer's had literally dozens of MP's abusing him.

84420[/snapback]

Meenzer's had literally dozens of MP's abusing him. Literally.

84432[/snapback]

Meenzer's had literally dozens of MP's abusing him. Laterally. Literally.

I've had literally dozens of PM's abusing me.

84367[/snapback]

Meenzer's had literally dozens of MP's abusing him.

84420[/snapback]

Meenzer's had literally dozens of MP's abusing him. Literally.

84432[/snapback]

all at once? Meenzer in MP S&M orgy cockfest shock :huh:

Hi. i'm SLP. You might remember me from such rumours as 'there's a board meeting this afternoon (this happened by the way. FACT!)' and 'souness will stay but the coaching staff will be sacked.' Well, today I've had a new one. All fact. honest.

Feddie Shepherd has been contacted by 3 managers expression an interest in the position. 2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Tomorrow, what really is wrong with Keiron Dyer. Plus, how Jade dropped 4 dress sizes.

84300[/snapback]

maybe its Leroy resenoir? :search: He's out of work as of today, having left Torquay united by mutual consent with the chairman :angry:

One of the people where i work came running up to my office saying, your managers gone....he's gone.....i assumed he meant GS, but sadly no, he meant Leroy :bedhump:

84425[/snapback]

:huh:

I'm surprised you didn't pick up the letter-opener and stab the fucker to death for that comment... :o

Boo. SLP out!

84342[/snapback]

'Look, all I can ask for is 100% from the sources I have available to me. The sources I would like to have are unavailable at the moment for reasons beyond my control. I mean there's 6 sources currently unavailable who I would have talked to before this one.' :huh:

I don't usual spread bullshit lads, but these are good honest. All I can say is that they're coming from a work colleague who is in daily contact with one of the Shepherds. However, he's only get these snipppets. He's being told this stuff acompanied by a 'but that's all I can really say.'

Toontastic exclusive this man. :search:

84349[/snapback]

rural2.jpg

Hi. i'm SLP. You might remember me from such rumours as 'there's a board meeting this afternoon (this happened by the way. FACT!)' and 'souness will stay but the coaching staff will be sacked.' Well, today I've had a new one. All fact. honest.

Feddie Shepherd has been contacted by 3 managers expression an interest in the position. 2 of them are current PL managers, the other one out of work.

Tomorrow, what really is wrong with Keiron Dyer. Plus, how Jade dropped 4 dress sizes.

84300[/snapback]

maybe its Leroy resenoir? :search: He's out of work as of today, having left Torquay united by mutual consent with the chairman ;)

One of the people where i work came running up to my office saying, your managers gone....he's gone.....i assumed he meant GS, but sadly no, he meant Leroy :huh:

84425[/snapback]

:huh:

I'm surprised you didn't pick up the letter-opener and stab the fucker to death for that comment... :angry:

84493[/snapback]

I had to count to 10 believe me :o:bedhump:

Talk about getting your hopes up!!