Hurricane Irma

trooper

Seems popular with some of the brain dead in his Twitter feed.

People are so desperate to believe that sex offenders and murderers aren't people anymore that leaving them to die in a hurricane is morally acceptable, apparently.

Pathetic.

On 9/8/2017 at 7:06 PM, Rayvin said:

Seems popular with some of the brain dead in his Twitter feed.

People are so desperate to believe that sex offenders and murderers aren't people anymore that leaving them to die in a hurricane is morally acceptable, apparently.

Pathetic.

I commend your humanity,  but certain sex offenders and paedophiles are beyond the rehabilitation option. Many sex offenders are born sex offenders and nothing beyond castration can stop them from being sex offenders for life. No, I wouldn't leave them to their own devices to die in a hurricane but they would be the last to worry about in an emergency.

Anyway, looks like this perfect storm is heading straight for the Florida Keys. This will be catastrophic.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose deforestation and mining could have an impact on the stability of the plates, but earthquakes weren't something where I considered man made climate change a contributory factor.