Newcastle vs Stoke

LooneyToony

How many goals will Newcastle score?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Newcastle vs Stoke

Saturday @ 1o am est  7 am PST :razz: (<-----I have to put this because that's how it's been done the last two games  :huh:  )

Paco mentioned in the Chronicle that Merino is ahead of Shelvey so expect a Merino, Hayden midfield pairing for this game.

Don't see why Gamez shouldn't start again at LB, and Murphy out in front of him on the left side?

Just like the past two games, please. Tight and compact defensively and take advantage of any chances we get.    1-0

For those who.................

Apparently the match is going to be shown in the USA on something new called "NBC Sports Gold"  and you need a gizmo like AppleTV and some other gizmos.

There is a season long charge of $49.99

2 minutes ago, Noelie said:

For those who.................

Apparently the match is going to be shown in the USA on something new called "NBC Sports Gold"  and you need a gizmo like AppleTV and some other gizmos.

There is a season long charge of $49.99

This fella is called Gizmo, appropriate for Newcastle fans 

novel-header-1050x706.jpg

Rafa on the transfer window

This is the group and we have to work together and move forward. We want to improve everybody. 

We have to continue to work and give the players tips to be better.

You know my idea about the window but at the same time I’m quite positive.This is the group & we have to move forward together.

I will not worry about what we didn’t do in the window, I focus on improving players. We have enough to compete in the PL. 

Edited by trooper