Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

12 hours ago, ewerk said:Loses six on the bounce and doesn't have the decency to walk without a payoff.

Pretty sure the thought of a quick payout was what made him take the job in the first place, he's probably disappointed that it took so long. Sven, Capello and (latterly) McClaren are masters of that particular strategy.

• Guest unlocked this topic

Phil Thompson been asked on SSN about what is missing for Liverpool.

He replies with a centre forward :lol:

Errr I think you mean a centre back.  Fucking pleb.  They're great going forward and utter wank at the back.

Stupid big nosed fuck.

I see the England women's manager has been sacked after mounting pressure in the media. The FA being a bunch of spineless cunts have dug up some dirt from something he did in a previous role (getting a bit pervy with teenage lasses), rather than accept that their investigation of the current allegations was a whitewash.

Wtf were they doing giving him the top job anyway if he's had to be investigated by safeguarding in the past 

14 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I see the England women's manager has been sacked after mounting pressure in the media. The FA being a bunch of spineless cunts have dug up some dirt from something he did in a previous role (getting a bit pervy with teenage lasses), rather than accept that their investigation of the current allegations was a whitewash.

Wtf were they doing giving him the top job anyway if he's had to be investigated by safeguarding in the past 

You'd definitely think that the FA would've known about that when they appointed him like. 

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The England accusations seemed a bit flimsy tbf.

This Aluka complainee is a lawyer, what can you expect! She's already had a big pay-off settlement, you can bet she's after more.

9 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Phil Thompson been asked on SSN about what is missing for Liverpool.

He replies with a centre forward :lol:

Errr I think you mean a centre back.  Fucking pleb.  They're great going forward and utter wank at the back.

Stupid big nosed fuck.

:icon_lol:

10 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Its like all top sport bosses, jobs for the boys.

Look at British Cycling for a prime example.  All is good to be sexist and discriminate against disabled people because 'It's Elite sport and we want to get medals'

34 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Its like all top sport bosses, jobs for the boys.

Look at British Cycling for a prime example.  All is good to be sexist and discriminate against disabled people because 'It's Elite sport and we want to get medals'

No, I shan't; it's drug ruined and dead boring.