Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

53 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Lukaku let off for his kick. Both of them 

Mitro got banned for a fucking shoulder barge

Gary Lineker:

"We didn’t see it at the time. We had 5 games to watch at 3pm. Wasn’t mentioned by a single Sunday newspaper. Only came to light after a few Brighton fans mentions on Twitter late on Saturday night. Certainly was not a decision to not show it."

7 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

What a cunt Alan macanally is. He's at the stoke Liverpool game and some kid is kicking off in the background, he turned around and told him to shut up. 

Silly bastard should be smashed in

His bet must have lost.

And still such a modest lad.

“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

And still such a modest lad.

“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

what a twat, this will always be (for me) why Messi > Shite Ronaldo