Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Saw a talk in with him the other week and he came across really well. Didn’t try to be anything other than a scally from Bootle. So this should be no surprise. Sounds like the da is a twat.

3 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

Am struggling to give a fuck about this....no, I've had a think about it and  I definitely don't :cuppa:

Fake outrage and at least 4 motoring offences. Just fuck off. 

:lol: I don't think this falls into faux outrage category like, it's fucking disgusting.

10 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

:lol: I don't think this falls into faux outrage category like, it's fucking disgusting.

On the face of it yes, but the story is pond life try to wind up famous person, succeed. All parties Cunts. Let the police deal with it. Move on. My feelings towards Carragher weren't strong before, they remain the same. Don't care. 

Think he should be sacked now like.  Not particularly because of this, although I think spitting on someone is vile regardless of the other person being a complete cock and provoking him, but more because I can't stand his fucking voice.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Doesn't help that he technically spat on a 14 year old girl mind, rather than her dad.

It's fucking minging but the Dad is canny irresponsible at the same time. When he says 'nice' at the end as though he wasn't responsible for putting her in that situation and filming someone from his mobile whilst driving etc.

Just now, Alex said:

It's fucking minging but the Dad is canny irresponsible at the same time. When he says 'nice' at the end as though he wasn't responsible for putting her in that situation and filming someone from his mobile whilst driving etc.

Aye the dad is almost as culpable, but at the end of the day, spitting is a more aggressive action than saying a few words, and Carragher should be man enough to handle it as he himself has acknowledged.

Why not just give the guy the finger?

Just now, Rayvin said:

Aye the dad is almost as culpable, but at the end of the day, spitting is a more aggressive action than saying a few words, and Carragher should be man enough to handle it as he himself has acknowledged.

Why not just give the guy the finger?

The driver's actions endangered his daughter though, which was my point, i.e. could've easily caused an accident. But aye, it's a rather strange overreaction on Carragher's part. He should just stick to offering out Adrian Durham live on the radio