Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye the dad is almost as culpable, but at the end of the day, spitting is a more aggressive action than saying a few words, and Carragher should be man enough to handle it as he himself has acknowledged.

Why not just give the guy the finger?

I don't think fingering a 14yo girl is the answer.  He's not a Sunderland player.

• Haha 5

Just seen the tape. It's shocking how little of a fuck the da gives that his 14 year old daughter has been spat on. :lol: In that situation I'd imagine I'd probably be ramming the cunt off the road.

Given the way that his daughter asks, 'will you stop it now?' indicates that he's been doing his best to wind him up for quite a bit.

Pundits always harp on about how spitting is the worst thing you can do to another pro on the pitch but I reckon people would be more upset if carragher had two footed her and broken her leg. 

Carragher deserves to be sacked for using the Kevin Spacey "my actions were not reflective of the real me" defence. On the contrary dickhead, it's how you behave in a moment like that that reveals the real you. Wind your window up and laugh ffs. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Carragher deserves to be sacked for using the Kevin Spacey "my actions were not reflective of the real me" defence. On the contrary dickhead, it's how you behave in a moment like that that reveals the real you. Wind your window up and laugh ffs. 

Exactly. I’m 35 and have never spat in anger at anyone in my life. 

Yes the driver is an idiot too but the driver isn’t in the public eye, Carragher is. If I did that to a lassie in the street I’d be brayed, arrested and then sacked from my job ffs. He gets a break from his £1mil+ a year job til it blows over?

Bollocks 

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Pundits always harp on about how spitting is the worst thing you can do to another pro on the pitch but I reckon people would be more upset if carragher had two footed her and broken her leg. 

DYGGdsgXkAAMoyq.jpg:large

Neville has history of defending spitting tbf when Evans and Cisse acted like idiots with each other that time. A bit of racism as well when it seemed like he was implying that all Senegalese lads use hockling as part of their voodoo mambo and Evans was just an innocent bystander. 

1 hour ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Exactly. I’m 35 and have never spat in anger at anyone in my life. 

Yes the driver is an idiot too but the driver isn’t in the public eye, Carragher is. If I did that to a lassie in the street I’d be brayed, arrested and then sacked from my job ffs. He gets a break from his £1mil+ a year job til it blows over?

Bollocks 

This the sort of pathetically mean spirited bullshit that makes this country what it is :good:

I dont condone spitting under any circumstances but ffs, wanting him to be sacked because you would be is puerile jealousy of the shittiest kind. He's not at work, he's been provoked. If the cunt in the other car had seen him walking down the street he'd have probably asked for his fuckin autograph. Am beginning to feel sorry for Carragher now. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Those were the days, remember the home leg aswell. 

Remember being there and the Antwerp fans being good crack and singing "All we are saying, is give us a goal" to the tune Lennon's Give Peace a Chance.

39 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

This the sort of pathetically mean spirited bullshit that makes this country what it is :good:

I dont condone spitting under any circumstances but ffs, wanting him to be sacked because you would be is puerile jealousy of the shittiest kind. He's not at work, he's been provoked. If the cunt in the other car had seen him walking down the street he'd have probably asked for his fuckin autograph. Am beginning to feel sorry for Carragher now. 

Not like him to be sanctimonious like.  

37 minutes ago, Alex said:

Remember being there and the Antwerp fans being good crack and singing "All we are saying, is give us a goal" to the tune Lennon's Give Peace a Chance.

Class, they're a friendly bunch the Belgians. What a player Rob Lee was by the way, he had everything you could want in a midfielder. It was criminal he didn't get more caps for England.

• Like 1