Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

12 minutes ago, adios said:

I have no idea what this means, you snide cunt.

:lol: Just listing the two best things I've seen on the internet

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

Is it Bernie Winters and Schnorbitz?

My Mam and Dad had a place in Florida they shared with my Uncle and his wife and Mike Winters lived round the corner. Fascinating, I know.

2 minutes ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

I'm sure talkSHITE will give him a job if SKY get rid.

Bernie Winters or Schnorbitz?

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: Just listing the two best things I've seen on the internet

Looking the former up just left me more confused.  wtf is an illusionary dancer?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Alex said:

My Mam and Dad had a place in Florida they shared with my Uncle and his wife and Mike Winters lived round the corner. Fascinating, I know.

No, please don't put your post down. That's an interesting fact tbph and a refreshing change from your usual snide comments and smiley faces. It's nice you can offer something different to J69 the board. :good:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

No, please don't put your post down. That's an interesting fact tbph and a refreshing change from your usual snide comments and smiley faces. It's nice you can offer something different to J69 the board. :good:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I see Paul Merson has championed Brendan Rogers as the next manager of Arsenal. I would love that to come about.

Aye. Not sure he carries much influence with their owners, mind.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I see Paul Merson has championed Brendan Rogers as the next manager of Arsenal. I would love that to come about.

All he would need is £100 million

Freddie Woodman saved three penalties last night to help Aberdeen through to the Scottish Cup Semi Finals.

Can't believe we've loaned him out tbh.

Not that we did but it would've been fucking typical had we done so (since Chelsea won the European Cup and only them and the top 3 qualified for it the following season). It was Spurs under Redknapp wasn't it?

Ranking? I think Hodgson is the best of the lot but his time is nearly up, then Pulis, then the rest are much of a much. All of their careers are shot. Pulis on the other hand looks better in hindsight after the abomination that has been Pardew's time at WBA, so he's in good standing for another PL job - I think Moyes will end up in the Championship after his time at West Ham comes to an end, same with Hughes. Fat Sam continues to get PL jobs despite being a self-obsessed bullshit artist, so I expect him to resurface the next time an "established" PL club is starting to slip, perhaps Swansea after Carvalhal's luck starts to go sour around November next season.