Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

5 hours ago, Howay said:

:lol: Is there anyone that likes those cunts? No idea why they fucking do it. 

Whenever I think of England at a World Cup all I come up with is them wankers parping out the great escape theme tune while Gerrard and Lampard look absolutely paggered walking back to the centre circle after conceding to some shite team. I honestly do think if England want to reinvigorate the National side they should ban that fucking band, they just add to the feeling it’s all half arsed. 

I suppose England traveling all over will increase the chances the band wouldn’t be able to make it, or possibly run out of money. The issue is iirc some fucking waster of a company funds the tragic cunts. 

Aye that's why they're ever presents, I'm sure they were sponsored by 'the fackin current bun, innit' and then others, probably pukka pies or something? Being liked won't bother them too much I'd guess as they're more than likely absolute bull's clem's to a man. :good:

• Haha 2

On 4/20/2018 at 05:11, SpaceCadet said:

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on Thomas Tuchel for the next manager of Arsenal.

On 4/20/2018 at 07:24, The Fish said:

THey should give it to an existing coach or assistant manager, let him handle the team for a season, then bring the new man in when expectations and fears have normalised a bit. 

Like a managerial sorbet.

Apparently, your money should be on Zeljko Buvac. 

http://pravdabl.com/ekskluzivno-buvac-umjesto-vengera-u-arsenalu/

SO the costs of constructing the new stadium seem to be spiralling out of control. Along with this you have the possibility of Levy's dependence on NFL money bolstering the team means the possible Wembley deal could screw him royally. While many Spuds fans don't believe Levy could have gone this far without contractual guarantees from the yanks I am happy in the knowledge this was the man who bought Sissoko for £30million.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/30/tottenham-reality-check-stadium-costs-escalate-mauricio-pochettino 

I read that the other day. It's a shame in a way because they've done things the 'right way' in terms of how they've grown into a side regular competing for the CL spots and trophies.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I read that the other day. It's a shame in a way because they've done things the 'right way' in terms of how they've grown into a side regular competing for the CL spots and trophies.

Yeah but it's Spurs so that more than evens it out.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, David Kelly said:

Yeah but it's Spurs so that more than evens it out.

:lol: I've got Spuds family who are decent lads but even I tend to agree

5 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44007706

"It didn't look good. When the bolt hit him, his hair all stood on end and you could catch a brief glimpse of his skeleton" said one teammate. "There was all smoke coming off him" said another

Bloody hell !  The poor fella, what a way to go. RIP

20 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Things looking bleak for Sir Alex. Probably the greatest manager ever tbf, hope he pulls through

Aye, just heard about on the Everton Southampton match. 

The man was a complete cunt, but every club in the country would have loved to have him as their cunt. 

Doesn't sound good though.