Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Apparently John Terry has it in his contract at Villa that if they face Chelsea then he doesn't have to play. What a fucking fanny.

Needs to be free on those days to conduct stadium tours.

13 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

I'm often amazed there are officials at all for Sunday League games when you witness the levels of abuse

Tbf, was just reading what they think of this over on a Villa forum and I'm amazed to see that they fucking love the guy. So I actually think he'll get away with it. Must have had a good season for them.

6 hours ago, Alex said:

I'm often amazed there are officials at all for Sunday League games when you witness the levels of abuse

What a bunch of cowardly twats.

I hope they all got arested and charged.

• Like 1

On 24/05/2018 at 09:41, ewerk said:

Apparently John Terry has it in his contract at Villa that if they face Chelsea then he doesn't have to play. What a fucking fanny.

I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t put a full Chelsea kit on for the occasion.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I'm not sure you made that image large enough...

I couldn't figure it out, IQ too low. ;) 

I didn't actually mean that to be offensive, it was more a statement of probable truth.

I mean the man has tattooed an assault rifle on his leg to 'commemorate' how his father was shot dead. The only other possible arguments I think you could make would be that he has zero emotional intelligence, or that he lives in a world devoid of any social context.

Tbf it could well be that last one.

48 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I didn't actually mean that to be offensive, it was more a statement of probable truth.

I mean the man has tattooed an assault rifle on his leg to 'commemorate' how his father was shot dead. The only other possible arguments I think you could make would be that he has zero emotional intelligence, or that he lives in a world devoid of any social context.

Tbf it could well be that last one.

Or its an unfinished piece like he said?

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Or its an unfinished piece like he said?

Ok, I was wrong to criticise him for commemorating his father's death with an assault rifle tattoo. I'm sure it'll end up being very tasteful.

I don't actually care about this tbh, I just thought it was stupid.

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Ok, I was wrong to criticise him for commemorating his father's death with an assault rifle tattoo. I'm sure it'll end up being very tasteful.

I'm glad we could come to this agreement

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I couldn't give a fuck either but, if he is telling the truth, he's a moron. And, if he isn't, he's still a moron.

• Like 1