Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

4 hours ago, essembeeofsunderland said:

Aye,a thank you and nee £250,000 per club.

compared to the money each premier league team has taken from being part of that league, during his reign.. 250k is like a box of choccies . I agree it’s a lot of money, but in context.. 

It's not like he did it for free though, he's been well fucking paid. Admittedly I'm tempted to say that 5m isn't a lot for them or for him, but if that's the case they should just buy him a car or a yacht or something rather than a cash bonus.

I guess he has done a good job either way.

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

It's not like he did it for free though, he's been well fucking paid. Admittedly I'm tempted to say that 5m isn't a lot for them or for him, but if that's the case they should just buy him a car or a yacht or something rather than a cash bonus.

I guess he has done a good job either way.

Do the FA not have a pension scheme? 

England have some decent players coming through ATM. Even some of the established players are still in their early 20s

Sancho

Winks

Trent

Rashford

Lingaard

Sterling 

Kane

Loftus Cheek

Chilwell

Maguire etc

All 25 or under

Fair play to Southgate for fucking off the old guard. Fat Sam would still have Rooney starting every game 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Were the Qatar lads all decked out in Terrace Idol t-shirts? 

:lol: Not just t-shirts they were decked out head to toe in happywinnets dodgy gear. 

First snow over here, just took me 3 hours to get home when it normally takes 40 minutes. I had planned to leave early and get home to watch the match, had to listen to it in the car :lol:. Sounded like a good performance but I disagree completely with having it be a little Rooney send off. Glad to see Sancho getting time, we have some real talent coming through and it doesn’t seem to just be all in one age group. Hopefully we can capitalize on it and have a good go in future tournaments.

Either way it’s nice to see some really exciting players who seem to really enjoy playing for England which is better than watching that charva from Liverpool smack balls as hard as he can to blokes two yards from him while them wankers trumpet on in the background. I know Gerard was quality but what a fucking cunt, Terry too, in fact it’s also nice to have lads I don’t have trouble supporting play for England. 

• Haha 2