Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

There's no chance he's innocent, the weasely, neckless, odious little loudmouth prick. Shame as he had something as a player but never realised his full potential and we now, without doubt know why that is.

• Like 2

Steven Taylor’s been involved in some sort of two timing craic that’s gaining some press coverage over here. I hesitate to call it a scandal as it’s not that interesting and I can’t be arsed to post a link.

For those who don’t know, Taylor is now playing for Wellington Phoenix in NZ, having come to them via mighty Peterborough. The Phoenix are utterly shite, just like Taylor - end of the line at only age 32.

37 minutes ago, Kitman said:

For those who don’t know, Taylor is now playing for Wellington Phoenix in NZ, having come to them via mighty Peterborough. The Phoenix are utterly shite, just like Taylor - end of the line at only age 32.

They are actually doing much better this year, not least because he has helped to solidify the defence (and actually scored, as well).  Of course, that just goes to show the standard of the A-League (where Curtis Good is doing alright, as well) :) :aussie:

9 hours ago, Kitman said:

Steven Taylor’s been involved in some sort of two timing craic that’s gaining some press coverage over here. I hesitate to call it a scandal as it’s not that interesting and I can’t be arsed to post a link.

I thought he was still at Portland Artisanal Manbun Rovers. 

Wasn’t he double-dipping there, too? :D

5 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Thick as mince that lad, still hard to believe he had a career here for 13 year or something :wacko:

No surprise his chat up patter is absolutely lifting.  

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

When you have the Taylor tan and a Colgate smile who needs chat up lines? :lol:

Can’t remember the exact quote and the Burglar’s Dog website is no more but his review of some Bigg Market dive mentioned the male punters all having the Steven Taylor £5 at the barbers haircut and the same look on their face as Taylor had when he realised the ref in the notorious Dyer/Bowyer Villa home game hadn’t bought his act when he pretended he been hit in the breadbasket

38 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can’t remember the exact quote and the Burglar’s Dog website is no more but his review of some Bigg Market dive mentioned the male punters all having the Steven Taylor £5 at the barbers haircut and the same look on their face as Taylor had when he realised the ref in the notorious Dyer/Bowyer Villa home game hadn’t bought his act when he pretended he been hit in the breadbasket

:lol:

I love that he comes across as a thick cunt, we all know it, the mackems know it, yet they still get wound up by him.

• Haha 1