Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

26 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Really odd they haven't found anything. It's not as if it's the Pacific or Atlantic they're looking in 

It’s still a huge area to search. And technically, it is the Atlantic ;)

Edited by Alex
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, David Kelly said:

Not to make light of this, as it's clearly terrible news if something has happened to them as it looks like, but I must admit my first thought was there's another excuse for Ashley not to break our transfer record!

This has happened over the English channel. Imagine the risks associated with a record signing coming over on transatlantic flight! 

2 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

This has happened over the English channel. Imagine the risks associated with a record signing coming over on transatlantic flight! 

Right up there with the risks of being in Europe, or going on a cup run. 

Dreadful news, but I could completely see the fat fuck spinning it that way. 

Can't imagine why a person of some stature, and perhaps not short of money, would get on a small plane to fly from France to Cardiff.

A bigger plane may have been more inconvenient but would have been quicker, more comfortable, and probably safer.

11 minutes ago, Noelie said:

Can't imagine why a person of some stature, and perhaps not short of money, would get on a small plane to fly from France to Cardiff.

A bigger plane may have been more inconvenient but would have been quicker, more comfortable, and probably safer.

Just what I was thinking. Tragic news.

20 hours ago, Noelie said:

In a, now deleted, tweet, it seems that Willie McKay, he of Boumsong and Amdy Faye fame, was responsible for booking the plane arrangements and also brokered the transfer.