Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

Anyone watch Harry's Heroes last night? 

I didnt have high hopes but it was a cut above the usual legends fare. It spent a bit of time focusing on some of the players issues outside of football. It even made me feel a pang of sympathy for Merson 

Edited by Kid Dynamite

4 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Anyone watch Harry's Heroes last night? 

I didnt have high hopes but it was a cut above the usual legends fare. It spent a bit of time focusing on some of the players issues outside of football. It even made me feel a pang of sympathy for Merson 

Didn't see it but hard to believe why you'd feel sorry for that clown, care to elaborate?

Big intros for the likes of Merson from 'arry, barely mentioned Rob Lee and Steve Howey is there as I've seen the odd clip of him running about but so far he's never featured and was the only player not introduced at the beginning of the show. :lol: I'd be thinking, 'the cheeky cunts' if it was me, like. 

2 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Big intros for the likes of Merson from 'arry, barely mentioned Rob Lee and Steve Howey is there as I've seen the odd clip of him running about but so far he's never featured and was the only player not introduced at the beginning of the show. :lol: I'd be thinking, 'the cheeky cunts' if it was me, like. 

Howey wasn’t part of the starting XI and it was only those that got featured before the match. He came on as sub for Ruddock. Lee Hendrie (LEE FUCKING HENDRIE :lol::lol::lol: ) also came off the bench. It was actually an ok watch. Agree with KD about Merson too although he’s a lucky lad as he’s an awful pundit who knows next to fuck all. Same goes for Merson 

• Haha 4

FA statement on Peter Beardsley charge

Peter Beardsley has been charged with three breaches of FA Rule E3.

It is alleged Mr Beardsley used abusive and/or insulting words towards Newcastle United FC Under 23 players, which were contrary to FA Rule E3(1), whilst employed as their coach.

It is further alleged these words also constituted an ‘Aggravated Breach’, which is defined in FA Rule E3(2), as they included reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race and/or nationality.

He has until Friday 12 April 2019 to provide a response.

Looks like he's got some explaining to do....

Edited by Sonatine
  • Sad 1