Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, zerosum said:

fuck fulham like.. poxy michael jackson supporters in their shitty 1980’s ground 

It’s a good away trip imo. And I prefer the ground to most of the identikit ones that have sprung up post-Hillsborough. That said ARE YOU WATCHING, NOELIE!!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alex said:

It’s a good away trip imo. And I prefer the ground to most of the identikit ones that have sprung up post-Hillsborough. That said ARE YOU WATCHING, NOELIE!!!!!

Same as Turf Moor tbh.  Maybe its Nostalgia about the old ground I dunno.

Cardiff City and Crystal Palace are both playing tonight but don't actually exist according to the commentators I've heard, in fact Cardiff's full name has even been erased for good measure. Meanwhile Man City are 1-0 up in bored silence v the Welsh and last I looked Tottenham were 0-0 in their new stadium v the Eagles as the commentators have sprained wrists from vigorous wanking. 

Danny Rose is so disgusted with racism in football he's decided to continue being racially abuse for the next 5 or 6 years, even if it means he has to pick up £50,000 a week in wages. If you're that disgusted, Danny, pack in football and get involved in Kick Racism Out Of Football on a voluntary basis. 

I think I'm right in saying a lad who had an office in Witley Bay was involved in the early days. Ged Grebby maybe. 

On 05/04/2019 at 11:33, ewerk said:

Racism: if you don’t like it then fuck off, you black bastard.

He knows what it’s like. He was black when he was in the army

• Haha 2

Quite enjoyed the semi final yesterday in a perverse sort of way, Brighton not crumbling after an early goal speaks volumes about Chris Hughton, a very great man indeed if you ask me. 

Brighton fans claiming the moral high ground on social media due to Man City’s uptake of tickets, they’re playing 3 times in London this week including a champions league quarter final though. Brighton played at Wembley for the 5th time in their history yesterday :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 1