Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

13 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Football really is broken innit. How the fuck is he worth almost what real paid for Ronaldo?

I honestly couldn't agree with you anymore. You've hit the nail on the head.

It's mental.

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

I’d say they need a better central midfielder than centre half. They invite a load of pressure through the middle.

They already paid ridiculous money on Keita to join them next season after failing to get him last summer.

Former AC Milan striker George Weah will be the next president of Liberia. His victory was announced by Liberia's National Elections Commission on Thursday - it said that with 98.1% of ballots counted, Weah had won 61.5% of the vote.

I had a cheeky bet on this a few years ago at odds of 500/1 it's the first one in the bag of my double.

I'm just waiting for David Ginola to be the next French Prime Minister for the double up  :ph34r:

Edited by Tdansmith

Today, am basically about to sleep with someone else’s missus, in possibly the worst way :(

https://www.afcb.co.uk/black-label-events/hospitality

Never done anything like this before. A mate owns a civil engineering company and sponsors half a dozen games a season at Dean Court. Usually it’s his clients he takes but he didn’t want to be sat about talking about concrete and aggregate during the festive period and just wants to sit around getting pissed. A certain Mr G Souness is known to frequent to corporate area on match days so am looking forward to a chat with him later :D