Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

11 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I think that's what all Newcastle United fans thought. The greedy little shitbag that he is.

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In case you’re wondering what Danny Guthrie is up to (I know he’s certainly constantly on my mind) he’s currently playing for a mid table side in Indonesia.

:lol:  Cheers for that; I'll be able to sleep soundly tonight.

15 hours ago, ewerk said:

Normally it’s nice to see a lower league side beat the PL champions elect. But not when the lower league side are Wigan.

That was very much my thoughts on it.  Fucking hate that pathetic excuse for a club.  I see they're still covering half their seats to hide the fact no cunt turns up to watch them.

Yeah, must have been the only time I was cheering on PL leaders to equalise away at a League 1 team. Wigan literally didn't do anything but defend (heroically at times, I'll admit) all game anyway. Such a shite club. Really like Guardiola and the way he's got that Man City team playing too, so wouldn't have minded seeing how close they'd get to a quadruple.

1 hour ago, David Kelly said:

I'm surprised he didn't blame it on them being racists.  Isn't that his usual complaint?  Clearly he's just a fucking moron.

No, that's Paul Ince, you massive racist.

Paul Ferris, once our physio, before that a kid trying to get into our 1st team has a book out ATM. It's been a fantastic read so far, very moving, insightful and a real window into the 'troubles' as Paul was a young Catholic boy living in Lisburn. Thoroughly recommended. It's called 'The boy on the shed'. Get on it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Paul Ferris, once our physio, before that a kid trying to get into our 1st team has a book out ATM. It's been a fantastic read so far, very moving, insightful and a real window into the 'troubles' as Paul was a young Catholic boy living in Lisburn. Thoroughly recommended. It's called 'The boy on the shed'. Get on it.

That's where Weldy lives.

I love how dismissive and cheeky he is of Barton.  One of the biggest wanks not just in football history, but actual history itself.