Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

4 minutes ago, adios said:

You honestly thought Topman were knowingly stocking a shirt referring to Hillsborough as karma? :lol:   

No, I thought they made a mistake, just like thousands of people who complained about it.

Just now, Tdansmith said:

No, I thought they made a mistake, just like thousands of people who complained about it.

:lol: You said you didn't think it was a coincidence about two posts ago. Citing an article that you obviously hadn't read as evidence for that.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

:lol: You said you didn't think it was a coincidence about two posts ago. Citing an article that you obviously hadn't read as evidence for that.

Yeah, then i read up on it and realised i was wrong.  I said as much my very next post 2 mins later.

But feel free to ridicule me at every opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

Yeah, then i read up on it and realised i was wrong.  I said as much my very next post 2 mins later.

But feel free to ridicule me at every opportunity. 

Yeah but you were denying that you'd originally thought that. FFS, this is hard work :lol:

3 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

:icon_lol: well I'm sorry about that. 

You don't have to be sorry. Just like there's really no need to go down the route of playing the victim over next to fuck all. I was just pointing out the obvious contradiction in what you said and giving you a mild ribbing about it. Quite how that makes me a keyboard warrior is beyond me. Tbh I'd barely noticed you before the parrot murderer arrived then fucked off

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

A simple 'yes' would do. ;)

What are your feelings on the transgenda agender?

1 minute ago, Alex said:

You don't have to be sorry. Just like there's really no need to go down the route of playing the victim over next to fuck all. I was just pointing out the obvious contradiction in what you said and giving you a mild ribbing about it. Quite how that makes me a keyboard warrior is beyond me. Tbh I'd barely noticed you before the parrot murderer arrived then fucked off

I'm not playing the victim, i've just noticed that quite a lot of my posts seem to get certain members attacking them. Even if i do make it easy for them :icon_lol:

I do realise I'm not welcome here and it's a matter of time before i rise to one of their bites and get banned :D

Tbh i have noticed your posts before and you are definitely not a keyboard warrior, i was just giving you a mild ribbing :razz: 

Just now, Tdansmith said:

I'm not playing the victim, i've just noticed that quite a lot of my posts seem to get certain members attacking them. Even if i do make it easy for them :icon_lol:

I do realise I'm not welcome here and it's a matter of time before i rise to one of their bites and get banned :D

Tbh i have noticed your posts before and you are definitely not a keyboard warrior, i was just giving you a mild ribbing :razz: 

Stop playing the victim :razz:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

Maybe it’s because you lower the average IQ of the board by 50%? (that’s half btw)

Cheers. <_<  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

It sounds like someone getting a soft punch in the chest to me.

Stop it, you tease.

• Haha 1