Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

On 28/06/2018 at 08:37, Andrew said:

And in club news, UEFA have banned AC Milan from European competition for two years for FFP breaches.

Wow, this is just crazy a club as big as AC Milan would get done for this.

Next thing you know some internet gob shite will be asking for PSG to be next.

• Jaysus... 1

• 2 weeks later...

Think white Hart Lane may be struggling to be open for mid September as promised.. as we say in the contracting game “where there’s chaos, there’s cash”.    B)

92AE2392-FDFB-4711-9C4C-DC8379AC3379.png

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: If that's no an omen for a good season then I don't know what is.

Love how you wrote that in Scoats as well 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/23/2018 at 09:56, Ayatollah Hermione said:

:lol: just filling in for Stevie when he goes a bit Begbie

Ken me, I'm no thae sort ae cunt that goes lookin fo boather!

The good omen about this season, is every picture of Ashley makes him look fatter and nearer that mid 50's heart attack that few would cry about.

I don’t know why he bothers whinging about decisions in games like that, his lot got fucking battered tbh. 

Hes right about saying he’d not pay to watch these teams, overall it’s been a waste of time even as far as friendlies go. Most of the teams have basically fielded their youth teams, especially Man City, which is okay for people like me that want to see what lads like Foden are actually like but it’s a bit wank if you’re wanting to go and see some star players. Obviously it’s up to the teams and their hands are tied anyway since the World Cup players are all off, but I do feel a bit sorry for the people who aren’t that massive into the sport and paid a decent wedge to essentially watch youth sides (Liverpool aside tbf). 

It is nice to see even the youth at Man Utd look as uninspired as the first team. Mourinho also already having a go at Valencia publicly, so maybe he might stop bullying Luke Shaw for a minute. 

• Like 1

On 27/07/2018 at 13:39, McFaul said:

Ken me, I'm no thae sort ae cunt that goes lookin fo boather!

The good omen about this season, is every picture of Ashley makes him look fatter and nearer that mid 50's heart attack that we’re all praying for 

Fyp

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

Courtois still missing, no doubt in Madrid. At least there's another team in the league that's up the same creek as us.

They're signing Fekir and Kovacic and spent 50 million on Jorginho.

Same creek?

• Like 2