Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

He blocked me on Twitter ages ago and I never followed him. Just give him the odd bit of stick for being a doyle. 

He’s been up to some harmless fun, shame on the lass for sharing it tbh. Although we don’t know if he’s give her a good reason to share it. Been abusive etc etc.

There’s probably a good chance he’s a repressed homosexual hiding behind his creatine arms & ridiculous carry on.

Either way he’s a 32 year old man who shouts at computer games on the internet so I can’t respect him.

On 21/08/2019 at 04:01, Andrew said:

:lol: Apart from the utter fucking stupidity of where he lays the blame you also have the perhaps even greater mental retardation that somehow makes him think we can go it alone in terms of adherence to the laws of the game 

What a mucky bastard. I still don’t understand how people watch his stuff. The only decent thing I’ve ever seen him do is the Shearer and Dyer interviews. 

There’s probably a good chance he’s made all this up for clicks as well.