Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

Out of nowhere interview with Phillipe Albert in the guardian... pretty good, lots on Keegan:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/17/philippe-albert-newcastle-keegan-asprilla-manchester-united-interview

I also find it remarkable how down to earth he is. I mean apparently he retired, put his money away and got a normal job as a green grocer. Now he looks after horses for his wife's business and just seems happy.

Happy days

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Out of nowhere interview with Phillipe Albert in the guardian... pretty good, lots on Keegan:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/17/philippe-albert-newcastle-keegan-asprilla-manchester-united-interview

I also find it remarkable how down to earth he is. I mean apparently he retired, put his money away and got a normal job as a green grocer. Now he looks after horses for his wife's business and just seems happy.

Love watching that goal again :) 

One of those games where the commentary is seared into my brain. Not just for PA's "icing on the cake", but for Ginola's "tek a boo", Beardsley "the way he bends it round", Ferdinand's "Back across from where it came" and naturally "Shearer! Of course!"

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

One of those games where the commentary is seared into my brain. Not just for PA's "icing on the cake", but for Ginola's "tek a boo", Beardsley "the way he bends it round", Ferdinand's "Back across from where it came" and naturally "Shearer! Of course!"

When shearer is getting stick before he crosses the ball for the Ferdinand goal

11 hours ago, The Fish said:

Fucking Potato Face is soooo convinced that Peacock’s goal didn’t cross the line, until the replay proves him wrong- “Oh dear… looks over”. :D
Cunt 

From 1:00- the magic moment at about 1:46

13 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

When shearer is getting stick before he crosses the ball for the Ferdinand goal

Look at Shearer, LOOK AT SHEARER. To the United(sic) fans, who were giving him stick"

• Like 1