Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/qjdzqv/racism-premier-league-player-walk-off-pitch

Newcastle declined to comment on the record, which was surprising, because in my conversations with them they were extremely engaging and thoughtful on the issue, and it was clear that it was something they took very seriously.

'Oh yeah, Mike would encourage every player to walk off the pitch and give them a free Sports Direct mug for doing so. Just don't quote me on that'.

On 18/02/2020 at 13:47, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wish I could put my finger on why this is so funny to me.

I visited Dachau with my mate and when I was looking at his photos afterwards there were loads of selfies looking sad :lol: 

One of me closely looking at an oven. Cheers pal.  

On 18/02/2020 at 13:47, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Wish I could put my finger on why this is so funny to me.

Hope it’s the outfits and not the Auschwitz 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Watched some of the Derby v Fulham game. I tell you what. Rooney is a great passer of the ball. 

ARE YOU WATCHING, RAFA!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!???????

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

Protesting against something that is going to be scrapped anyway? Seems a little bit pointless to me.

It’s been an ongoing issue with the 2. Bundesliga for a very long time and also about the fear of further uncomfortable kick off times and dates in the future.