Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

More likely just to full up a wheelie bin with a hosepipe and chuck a few ice cubes in for good measure.

Here's a regular of the board demonstrating it to good effect ;)

Image result for wheelie bin swimming pool

Edited by Sonatine
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sonatine said:

More likely just to full up a wheelie bin with a hosepipe and chuck a few ice cubes in for good measure.

Here's a regular of the board demonstrating it to good effect ;)

Image result for wheelie bin swimming pool

Is that CT?

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What a yappy German cunt. He was asked about the potential effect of it on his team. Not if he had cracked the cure. 

Well, he said that’s not something for him to answer. He would do what the people knowing about those things would tell him.

Then just say that. Say that hopefully it won't affect games and the club will take precautions as directed. Don't make the journalist out to be a dick for asking a reasonable question.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

What a yappy German cunt. He was asked about the potential effect of it on his team. Not if he had cracked the cure. 

Since that young man utd fan sent him that letter

Atletico Madrid 1 Liverpool 0

Watford 3 Liverpool 0

Chelsea 2 Liverpool 0 

I wonder if he sent a letter to the FA asking to cancel this season because of the coronavirus 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Maybe Klopp was right...

I’m currently getting out patient treatment for my worsening asthma condition. For the part 3 years I’ve worked doing maintenance in doctors surgeries, in & out of them a all day every day. On Tuesday morning at the surgery I was working  in a woman  presented  with the symptoms of flu having just arrived back from a holiday in Egypt. I phoned my boss who sent me home (we’d been talking about this for some time, he’s got a degree in risk assessment and understands these things) and told me to phone my gp for an appointment to get signed off. My gp basically said it wasn’t his or his practice’s problem and I should phone 111. NHS England said there was nothing they could help with either until the government advice changes. 

I can’t say I’m not concerned about all this. Youthful bravado left me some time ago. I’m going to get very Ill indeed if I catch this from fuckin idiots not knowing that turning up at doctors surgeries is going to decimate local plans to cope with the virus. We have a team in Devon who look after this practice

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/devon-gp-self-isolating-after-3915977

Someone presented there with symptoms too. 

Le Tissier is a big nosed ill informed know nothing cunt. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

I’m currently getting out patient treatment for my worsening asthma condition. For the part 3 years I’ve worked doing maintenance in doctors surgeries, in & out of them a all day every day. On Tuesday morning at the surgery I was working  in a woman  presented  with the symptoms of flu having just arrived back from a holiday in Egypt. I phoned my boss who sent me home (we’d been talking about this for some time, he’s got a degree in risk assessment and understands these things) and told me to phone my gp for an appointment to get signed off. My gp basically said it wasn’t his or his practice’s problem and I should phone 111. NHS England said there was nothing they could help with either until the government advice changes. 

I can’t say I’m not concerned about all this. Youthful bravado left me some time ago. I’m going to get very Ill indeed if I catch this from fuckin idiots not knowing that turning up at doctors surgeries is going to decimate local plans to cope with the virus. We have a team in Devon who look after this practice

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/local-news/devon-gp-self-isolating-after-3915977

Any friends or relatives of his who are elderly or have pre-existing conditions might be looking at him a bit differently today, mind. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Any friends or relatives of his who are elderly or have pre-existing conditions might be looking at him a bit differently today, mind. 

I don't know what the medical services are like on Guernsey where he probably has family (I'd presume decent as it's full of rich cunts) but that was my first thought as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

So, are we going to have a sweepstake on the first Toontastic poster to get the Lurgy? 
Paddocklad is front runner at the minute, I’ll put myself up for it as my wee lassie is away to Northern Italy on a school ski trip tomorrow, Quiff is a risk because of all the dodgy Chinese Kamagra he’s necking, and Noelie is our eldest poster, so he’s automatically doomed. 

• Haha 2

I volunteer at junior parkrun every week and give high-fives to a hundred little germ-carriers. I've already booked myself a plot & put our bogroll stocks on eBay to fund it.

• Haha 2

I'm basically a gonner. Last Sept had a little case of heart failure, so I'm on all sorts of drugs for that, and I'm already on high blood pressure meds, so I'm hitting those high risk metrics nicely

I'm in logistics, and a major sector we cover is healthcare  so my workers are constantly in and out of hospitals doctors and carehomes, and delivering drugs to ill people. 

I've already had four places we regular send people to shut because of infections. 

On the bright side if I croak we will almost definitely win the cup just to spite me so you can all thank me for that

• Haha 5