Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

2 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Liverpool are never at home, they’re always at “Anfield” No matter how grammatically incorrect it is.

It's Liverpool football club as well, not just Liverpool.

Another special day at Anfield after Liverpool Football Club come from behind after some team they had to play had the audacity to go one up. Now let’s show a clip of Milner talking to his team mates ahead of the match in a manner basically all footballers do but then we will go on about it as if it’s special. 

Edited by Howay
  • Haha 1

When asked whether he would be interested in buying Newcastle United, Mayweather told the crowd: "In the US we call it soccer but the Newcastle football team is an unbelievable team.

"If the people want me to buy the Newcastle team let me know."

I bet he hasn't got a fucking clue who we are :lol:

• Like 1

Yeh Wraith has said he prompted it as an example of how fake news can spread virally or some such.

I mean we all knew it held no water but still :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, ewerk said:

How the fuck does Steve Wraith end up interviewing Floyd Mayweather Jr?

If the true Geordie can interview the likes of Shearer, Wraith can interview Mayweather. Fuck it, if true Geordie can interview Shearer, then there's a chance a real heavyweight like Ryder might even be able to grab an exclusive with Paul Sweeney about THAT season we nearly got promoted in 1990. :good:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

How the fuck does Steve Wraith end up interviewing Floyd Mayweather Jr?

Mayweather was on a speaking tour of the UK. I had the chance to go but it was a ludicrous amount of money to hear the ramblings of an uneducated money obsessed thug. Basically a wet dream for the sort of inadequate self aggrandising wanker who would write a book about the Krays :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2