Generic small time football blather thread FOREVER

Sonatine

In the Carabao Cup Final Grealish was anonymous due to Man City being aware of his diving/cheating so isolated him by pressurising before he could receive the ball.When he did receive the ball,which was rare,they refused to tackle or get close enough to him to give him the opportunity to go down.Take this out of his game and Villa have very little else in their game.We,of course,are as bad as anyone at allowing cheats like Grealish to go down easily.

Just now, ewerk said:

He was putting it away as he entered the park, he's not a monster.

Well that's fair enough, i thought for a moment we had a monster here on toontastic..phew

1 hour ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If they declare this season null and void and Liverpool’s efforts are struck from the record, I will never stop laughing.

They will gift them the win no doubt but it will be forever 'They won, but the league was cancelled' :lol: 

Plus, would they promote dirty Leeds?

Playing games behind closed doors isn’t now an option with the virus now within some clubs.Who decides when the virus has gone for good? When football is resumed I think they’ll play out the rest of this season,is it 10 games or so,and maybe ditch play-offs and stick with automatic promotion only.I know UEFA won’t be happy but if games aren’t allowed to be played until next season then cancel European club competitions.This would free up mid-week European dates for league games.

6 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

If they declare this season null and void and Liverpool’s efforts are struck from the record, I will never stop laughing.

Poor liverpool 

EAB61BA0-55EA-44A1-BAB8-B8CBE3CE38CB.gif